Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all GB residents and customers of Iona Pub Partnership public houses aged 18 or over only, except employees or family members of employees of the associated brands, Iona Pub Partnership or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
2. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is promoted by Iona Pub Partnership whose registered office is at Hamilton House, 70 Hamilton Drive, Glasgow G12 8DR, and is subject to the following terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out below applying to the prizes.
3. One overall winner will be drawn at random after the highlighted closing date from those participants entering the Prize Draw with each venue winner being drawn as per draw date highlighted on promotional posters.
4. Participants may enter the prize draw by purchasing any relevant variant of 25/35ml measure, bottle, half pint or pint draught of the associated product. Upon purchase participants will be invited to enter via printed game card. Entrant will be contacted via text message, email and/or phone call after the winner has been selected.
5. The Main Prize and any associated Prizes out with the Main Prize cannot be redeemed against any other items. However, the promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the control of the promoter.
6. The Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value or be used in conjunction with any other offer.
7. By entering the Prize Draw, participants agree to the terms and conditions of the Prize Draw.
8. Entry to the Prize Draw runs until the highlighted closing date at which point all entries must be received. Participation is limited to one per person per day with multiple entries within the same day being automatically disqualified.
9. The Prize Draw will take place after the highlighted closing date at the Iona Pub Partnership Head Office by an employee of Iona Pub Partnership.
10. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the winner cannot be contacted an alternative winner may be chosen. In the event of non-acceptance or no answer, the publican reserves the right to reallocate the Prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry (and the same acceptance criteria as provided under this condition, will apply). Prize will be made available for collection at the winner’s nearest Promoter venue.” (Provided that collection at venue is the intended method for the winner to receive prize.)
11. By entering the Prize Draw, the winners consent to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this Prize Draw.
12. Iona Pub Partnership does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Prize Draw (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt).
13. Iona Pub Partnership reserves the right to cancel or modify this Prize Draw at any time at its sole discretion.
14. Iona Pub Partnership reserves the right to change the Prize and these terms and conditions at its sole discretion.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. The Courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
16. Participation in this promotion is strictly limited to one purchase per person, per day.
17. This is a strict no purchase necessary promotion.